About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand, and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
As a Key Holder, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong WAM (WOW Awareness Manager) segments and ensuring a WOW guest experience! You assist with daily operations of the store as needed. You give input on training, motivating, and celebrating Stylists and team members. You have a passion for driving stellar results and amplifying our brand purpose. Most importantly, you represent the Kendra Scott culture uniquely and positively!
- You’re Customer Focused! You model and teach WOW service with a “customer is our boss” mentality. You use the WOW Service Principles to connect with every guest and make a Difference in their Day! You take pride in training and developing Stylists to ensure they provide WOW experiences. You go above and beyond to ensure all guests feel welcome and seen.
- You Drive Results: As an emerging leader you are learning the importance of driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity and building guest connections through WOW experiences.
- You Build Networks: You assist in finding ways to build brand awareness through philanthropic efforts and other community initiatives. You help achieve event and giveback goals. You believe in our impact and want others to know more!
- You Instill Trust: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you adhere to Kendra Scott policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
- You Communicate Effectively: Guests and team members come to you to educate them on product details and personal style. You are an expert at making product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You are Nimble: You thrive no matter where you are, and can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Color Bar™, Events, and Back of House as needed. You are curious and flexible. You learn from the past, and do not shy away from trying new things.
- You Collaborate: You're always willing to support your team in providing WOW experiences for all guests, even behind the scenes. You share ideas and are open to other’s viewpoints to create mutual accountability, trust, and commitment.
- You Take Action: Making a Difference in your guest’s day is your priority. You proactively resolve concerns to ensure guest experiences are always positive. You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- You Display Courage: You challenge yourself and others with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing feedback through real-time coaching. You are comfortable with tough situations, and you find ways to help others succeed. You care personally about people, and you challenge them directly to achieve greatness!
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Retail and/or customer service experience is required
- Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
- A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
- A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
- A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
- Must be available to work at least 30 hours per week, including nights and weekends
- Ability to accommodate a changing schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information and to apply for this position, CLICK HERE