About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand, and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
As a full-time Assistant Manager, you are the Store Manager’s "right hand" in developing and implementing the business strategy and leading brand experience of the store. Your passion lies in training and coaching your team into highly effective connectors who consistently provide an unforgettable WOW experience for all guests. With your support, your team achieves revenue targets, prioritizes philanthropic impact, and delivers operational excellence! Most importantly, you and your team represent the Kendra Scott culture uniquely and positively!
- You’re Customer Focused: You model, teach, and coach WOW service with a “customer is our boss” mentality. You use the WOW Service Principles to connect with every guest and make a Difference in their Day! You are exceptional at training and developing others to ensure they provide WOW experiences. You go above and beyond to ensure all guests feel welcome and a part of our family.
- You Drive Results: As a key WAM (WOW Awareness Manager), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity and building guest connections through WOW experiences. You're the Store Team Leader's right hand in developing short and long-term business plans to drive key KPIs. You take ownership over a specific area of responsibility to positively impact store performance.
- You Believe in Developing Talent: You're all about motivating and inspiring your team through feedback and recognition. You're a role-model leader and you show your team how to create positive experiences for all guests on the salesfloor and at events. You drive team engagement by celebrating your team's outstanding performance and build skill through explanation, teaching, and coaching. You believe in cultivating people and watching them flourish into their best selves!
- You Build Networks: You increase brand awareness through philanthropic efforts and other community initiatives. You help achieve event and giveback goals. You acquire new customers through traffic driving efforts to increase the brands impact.
- You Instill Trust: You’re a person of your word. You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity. You demonstrate integrity when making decisions, you ensure audit and shrink results meet Asset Protection Standards, you follow Kendra Scott policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
- You Communicate Effectively: You understand that good communication results in mutual understanding, harmony, and action. You challenge yourself to articulate a clear message and provide ongoing performance feedback to others through a variety of communication platforms. You actively listen to learn and encourage open expression of diverse opinions and ideas.
- You are Nimble: You find ways to thrive no matter what area of the business you support. You draw on experiences and apply those learnings to a variety of situations. You are curious and flexible. You learn from the past, and do not shy away from trying new things.
- You Collaborate: You understand the value in bringing people together to leverage their skills, talents, and knowledge to achieve a common purpose. You prioritize idea sharing and varying interests to create mutual accountability, trust, and commitment.
- You’re Action Oriented: You approach new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You're a natural at finding ways to control elements of your store’s overall performance and experience. You leverage reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time, business critical decisions to achieve store financial goals. You proactively find ways to make all guest experiences positive and impactful.
- You Display Courage: You know that leadership is a courageous act that requires overcoming fear to do the right thing. You are comfortable with tough situations, and you find ways to champion ideas, positions, and others. You care personally about people, and you challenge them directly to achieve greatness!
- You Ensure Accountability: You take responsibility and have a “do what I say I’m going to do” mentality. You are answerable for your own actions and the actions of those you lead. Because of this you instill confidence and earn the respect and buy in of others. Your ownership over decisions and actions fosters commitment, feedback, and problem solving.
- You Make Good Decisions: You’re the calm in the storm and rely on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment to guide you. You know good decisions are reached through a balance of speed and quality. Even when information is incomplete, you know when to move ahead and act!
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You've led functional teams in a retail management role previously
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You know how to lead and develop teams and define success as having a significant impact on other’s careers
- You have strong connections with local media, non-profit organizations, and other key partners to drive traffic and brand awareness
- You have a passion for Kendra Scott and what the brand represents, Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy
- Ability to relocate long-term to pursue career growth opportunities is strongly preferred
- Must be available to work at least 30 hours per week, including nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For more information and to apply for this position, CLICK HERE