Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best and brightest team to be the face of our Thirdlove store. Here is where you come in! We are seeking a welcoming, service-oriented and adaptable Part-Time Sales Associate for Thirdlove on Broadway Plaza. This individual will have a direct impact on the experience of our customers and the success of the store. To learn more about the brand, click on the link thirdlove.com.
Who you are:
- Welcoming- Ability to initiate connection. Confident and friendly with customers.
- Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial- Takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
- Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Adaptability- Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and ability to impact the customer, responds well to change, eager to learn new things.
A Day in the Life:
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that makes them want to keep coming back
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in class service and representation of the brand
- Lead sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Participate in general store maintenance as well as stay up to date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
Measures of Success:
- Sales, Traffic, Conversion, UPT, AUR
- Support Customer outreach and brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively
- Employee discount on product
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Bonus Eligible
- Flexible working hours/schedules
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Career Growth, Continued Education, and Development
- Work culture that welcomes differences and diversity
Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming direct-to-consumer brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores. Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, ThirdLove, Rent the Runway, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankie’s Bikinis, Bad Birdies, Naadam and many more. If you’re passionate about emerging brands and creating a memorable experience for customers, a career at Leap may be your perfect match. It’s an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail and we look forward to having you on board! leap.com
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.
To apply for this position, please click HERE