Meet ElectraMeccanica, an innovative electric vehicle manufacturer that is ready to revolutionize the way people commute! Drawing on a 60-year legacy of building and delivering high-end custom cars, our flagship vehicle is a single-seat, electric vehicle called the SOLO (NASDAQ: SOLO). The provided driving experience is an unrivaled combination of exhilaration, affordability and environmental consciousness. As a company, we are growing rapidly with the addition of building a new 235,000 square foot U.S. Assembly Engineering Technical Center in Mesa Arizona and retail expansion. Needless to say, it’s electrifying times and we want to invite you to seriously consider joining our expanding team! About our team? ElectraMeccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate, respectful and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this position sparks your interest as well.
We are currently seeking Full-Time SOLO Specialist to join our lean and agile team at our Walnut Creek, California, kiosk. This kiosk is located at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek, CA 94596 between Nordstrom and Macys. Our SOLO Specialists are responsible for beginning a customer's retail journey. They will assist with orders, questions, conducting test drives and managing a sales pipeline for their customers, which includes processing pre-orders and order conversions. SOLO Specialists play a crucial role at ElectraMeccanica by creating an exceptional customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excite, engage and educate prospective customers about ElectraMeccanica’s product offering and answering questions.
- Engages all customers promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome.
- Maintain a healthy consumer pipeline by collecting customer contact information and
scheduling test drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly goals and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual and company targets.
- Provides exceptional customer service to consumers and invites them to join the
ElectraMeccanica community for continued support.
- Begins the ordering process for all interested consumers, ensuring their requests are entered into company systems.
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the full transaction, delivery cycle and installation process, as well as, continued support throughout ownership.
- Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance to ensure a safe, enjoyable and
memorable customer experience.
- Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the
individual customer's needs and comfort level.
- Effectively relays information and refers consumers to appropriate team members to ensure all their questions and requests are adequately answered.
- Demonstrate a mastery of all ElectraMeccanica products and services. Keep up with EV
industry trends and local incentives.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
Contact: Chloe Nolasco, Sales Supervisor
M. 415 930 2982
Location: Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, CA