Vepublic an ethical, sustainable and cruelty-free fashion retailer for the modern consumer is looking for Part Time and Full Time Fashion Retail Associates and Key Holders for its Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek Store.
We believe that anyone can look good and do good. If you see a new future for fashion and want to be a part of it, Vepublic is the place for you! We offer our team a starting pay at $16/hour + sales commission + sales prizes!
We are looking to build a team of people who are marketers, activists, stylists, and models all in one! Take a look at the below and shoot us an email if any of the below sound like you:
- I like to look fashionable, follow lots of fashionable brands and influencers, like to style friends and family, and am always looking out for the latest news in the fashion world.
- I am interested in the wellbeing of our Earth, motivated to learn more about how the fashion industry can be sustainable, and want to educate others about how they can make ethical choices in what they buy and wear.
- I want to work in an entrepreneurial workspace, collaborate with my team members, feel listened to by management, and have a real input into everyday impactful decisions.
- I want to change how everyone makes buying decisions in our consumer culture, help others to buy valuable and long lasting products, and improve the fashion retail industry.
As a Vepublic team member you will be in charge of maintaining our minimalistic and modern store environment via the below duties:
- Provide High Quality Customer Service and Make Every Guest Feel Welcome
- Step into the Shoes of the Customer and Provide Styling Recommendations
- Maintain the Clean and Minimalistic Interior of Vepublic
- Handle Store Opening and/or Closing Responsibilities
- Close Sales and Achieve Personal and Store Goals
- Embody Our Culture and Values
We know that we aren’t perfect and are constantly improving our workspace to ensure that our team feels comfortable and motivated. That’s why we provide several benefits and perks with more to come soon!
Competitive Base Pay + Supplemental Commission Pay + Cash Prizes
- 401K with Matching + Health Insurance!
- Generous Clothing Discount on Designer Sustainable Apparel
- Delicious Refreshments on Site!
- Flexible Part-Time & Full-Time Schedules
- Exciting Fashion/Sustainability Events Throughout the Year
- Training in Fashion Styling
- Opportunity to Work for a Mission Based Company
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com.