This position takes part in assisting and supporting the Lodge Manager and Assistant
Manager in maximizing sales and the day-to-day operations of the Lodge, while
ensuring customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
§ Sales to Budget
§ IPT (Items Per Transaction)
§ Average $
§ Customer Conversion
§ Loyalty Program
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with the Lodge team in the maximization of sales and provision of exceptional customer service in accordance with the Rodd & Gunn sales training program and Sales folder.
- Meeting set sales targets - this aspect of the work can be demanding, often carried out in a busy and pressured environment, with sales teams frequently expected to hit their targets;
- Stocking, replenishing, and cleaning the Lodge
- Contribute to the minimization of the Lodge’s costs and controllable expenses through pro-active and effective cost management.
- Effectively participate in administrative processes at a Lodge level and ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines with respect to
- Finance and Administration, Stock Control, Point of Sale, Quality, Visual Merchandising, Security, and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Support business direction and strategy in accordance with Rodd and Gunn directives, standards, and guidelines.
- Adhere to company security policies in relation to cash handling, backroom and safe security.
- Participate in inventory
- Reflect brand values with personal presentation and dress standards.
- Have a high level of product knowledge so that product features and benefits can be passed on to the customer.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: General Manager, Area Manager, Lodge Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Team, Coaching and Development Manager and Brand/Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional Customer Service and Selling Skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
* PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES *
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, loyalty, honesty and professional conduct
- Self Motivation and Great energy
- Fashion Savy
- Have Initiative
- Desire to learn and grow
- “Can do”, Positive attitude
- Believes in brand values/culture
- Super Friendly- Know how to have fun
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
For more information, email email@example.com.