We do not believe in long term Assistant Managers, at RODD & GUNN we are looking for Managers in Training who will grow with us and run a Lodge of their own as we continue to grow. A genuine career path, generous weekly sales bonuses, and comprehensive training both on the job and through our Learning Academy. Successful candidates will own the following Qualities.
- Direct customer facing sales experience (+4 yrs) with proven sales results and accomplishments.
- Manager or Assistant Manager Experience (+ 3yrs)
- They will be genuine, outgoing, energetic and warm relationship builders.
- Have a strong work ethic, at Rodd & Gunn we are "doers"!
- Love working in and collaborating with a team.
- A strong attention to Visual Merchandising. If its not "Instaworthy" its not Rodd & Gunn!
- Be focused on fostering the customer relationship well after the customer has left the Lodge. Clientelling and after sales service is part of who we are, our goal is to build a genuine friendship with every customer.
ON THE JOB LEARNING
- You will receive full support through a combination of formal class room learning, self-track training through our online Learning Academy, and on the job training.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A genuine career path driven by our expansion
- Full training and support
- Hourly Wages
- Great employee purchasing privileges
- Health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
RODD & GUNN - NEW ZEALAND provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.'
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.