We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Keyholder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rotational basis.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership, not just in the world of beauty but around the world.
We are excited to share we are offering a **750 Sign-On Bonus** for eligible Part-Time candidates
Please click on the following link to apply on our career site: CLICK HERE