Vepublic, an ethical, sustainable and cruelty-free fashion retailer for the modern consumer is looking for Sales Associates and Key Holders for its Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek Store. The perfect candidate is a high-energy professional with a passion to change the world through clothes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- Embody Our Culture and Values
- Greet and Welcome Guests
- Provide Guests with Product and Styling Information
- Recommend Merchandise Based on Guest's Needs
- Achieve Personal and Store Sales Goals
- Graciously Take and Process Returns
- Clean Store, Return Merchandise and Fill Stock
- Unpack and Pack Boxes up to 30 lbs as Needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
- Experience Preferred Working in a Retail Store
- Knowledge and/or Passion for Sustainability, Environmentalism, or Eco-Friendly Fashion
- Ability to Confidently Interact with Guests and Customers
- Ability to Multi-task and Work Well Under Pressure
- Flexibility in Work Hours
- Ability to Talk, Stand, Move, Reach and Grab for Consecutive Hours.
- Mission Based Company Seeking to Change Fashion for Good
- Entrepreneurial and Exciting Work Environment
- Opportunity to Grow
- Clothing Discounts
- Supplemental Commission Pay + Referral Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask.
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.