Makers Market is dedicated to rebuilding the legacy of American Made.
Our products honor the ideals of American Craftsmanship – where leather, metal, glass, clay, textiles or wood are transformed into timeless family treasures. We source products that are sustainably made – either reclaimed, recycled, upcycled, or produced with ethically sourced materials. The result is we offer authentic and timeless well-designed goods that reflect the soul or the mark of a proud maker.
What you will do:
- Execute exemplary service for all customers
- Foster enduring client relationships to build clientele for the store
- Achieve individual daily sales goals
- Be a brand ambassador!
- Ensure all incoming shipments and transfers are reconciled, signed off, and properly priced as per the employee manual.
- Escalate all problem invoices to your Store Manager to support in next steps
- Open and close the store according to our employee manual
- Ensure technical cash wrap operation expectations are met
- Follow-up on customer transfers and special orders
- A passion for handmade products or Made in America
- Self-starter. Able to take responsibility and make things happen
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dedicated
- Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE.