As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Assistant Colorist, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from arrival to departure. This role is important to our clients’ Hair Color Bar experience; and helps navigate clients through their visit. The Assistant Colorist is the expert on Madison Reed consultations, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar clients. To apply for this position, please text APPLYMR to 25000.
What you’ll do:
- Actively work in the Hair Color Bar alternating between the retail sales area and the service area while selling Madison Reed products, providing consultations, shampoo and blow out services.
- Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar..
- Effectively manage front-end operations while adhering to all company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to buy online pick-up in store, and retail client consultations and orders. Generate revenue for the Hair Color Bar by building the order through additional services, sales of unlimited roots memberships, subscriptions, hair care products and accessories.
- Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with Clients.
- Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards teammates.
- Eager to learn and grow your career within Madison Reed through the Colorist training program.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
All applications can apply online through our website haircolorbarcareers.madison-reed.com
or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.