As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Colorist, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from arrival to departure. This role is important to our team members and clients’ Hair Color Bar experience. The Colorist is the expert on Madison Reed, including consultations, color services, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar clients.
What you’ll do:
- Actively work in the Hair Color Bar providing all color service offerings including but not limited to all over color, roots treatment, roots and gloss treatment, balayage highlights and toning glaze treatment.
- Perform additional services such as consultations, shampoo and blowout services, and retail product recommendations.
- Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar.
- Support as needed the front-end operations while adhering to all company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to buy online pick up in store retail orders
- Generate incremental revenue for the Hair Color Bar Color Bar by building the service order through additional services, sales of unlimited roots memberships, subscriptions, and home hair care products.
- Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with clients.
- Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards teammates.
- Eager to learn and grow your career within Madison Reed.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
All applications can apply online through our website haircolorbarcareers.madison-reed.com
or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.