As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from arrival to departure. This role is important to our team members' performance and clients’ Hair Color Bar experience. The Assistant General Manager is the expert on Madison Reed, including consultations, color services, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar clients and leading the team. We are offering a $4,000 sign on bonus!
What you’ll do:
- Actively work in the Hair Color Bar providing all color service offerings including but not limited to all over color, roots treatment, roots and gloss treatment, balayage highlights and toning glaze treatment.
- Perform additional services as needed, such as, consultations, shampoo and blowout services, and as well as retail product recommendations.
- Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar.
- Lead the team, at times without the Manager, by managing and guiding the team.
- Coach and develop team members to ensure the highest level of team culture, client satisfaction and Hair Color Bar performance.
- Support as needed front-end operations while adhering to all company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to buy online pick up in store and assisting clients with their retail orders.
- Generate incremental revenue for the Hair Color Bar by building the service order through additional services, sales of unlimited roots memberships, subscriptions, hair care and home hair care products and accessories.
- Utilize all Madison Reed systems to efficiently manage the business and drive retail and service sales, including service capacity, digital waitlist and buy online pick up in store.
- Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and communications with clients.
- Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards teammates.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
All applications can apply online through our website haircolorbarcareers.madison-reed.com email your resume to: