Vepublic, an ethical, sustainable and cruelty-free fashion retailer for the modern consumer is looking for Sales Associates and Key Holders for its Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek Store. The perfect candidate is a high-energy professional with a passion to change the world through clothes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
• Embody Our Culture and Values
• Greet and Welcome Guests
• Provide Guests with Product and Styling Information
• Recommend Merchandise Based on Guest's Needs
• Achieve Personal and Store Sales Goals
• Graciously Take and Process Returns
• Clean Store, Return Merchandise and Fill Stock
• Open and Close Store
• Unpack and Pack Boxes up to 30 lbs as Needed
• Assist in Operational Tasks
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• 1+ Year Experience Working in a Retail Store
• Knowledge and/or Passion for Sustainability, Environmentalism, or Eco-Friendly Fashion
• Ability to Confidently Interact with Guests and Customers
• Ability to Multi-task and Work Well Under Pressure
• Flexibility in Work Hours
• Ability to Talk, Stand, Move, Reach and Grab for Consecutive Hours.
• Mission Based Company Seeking to Change Fashion for Good
• Entrepreneurial Work Environment
• Opportunity to Grow
• Clothing Discounts
• Supplemental Commission Pay
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask as guided by the State of California.
To apply, please email email@example.com.