Open Air Artisan Faire
Come to lovely Broadway Plaza to enjoy our Makers Market fall market! We are rounding up the Best Local Makers and Great Vibes!
Stop by to see Bay Area's version of fall weather and enjoy live music, great food, and incredible products from local makers! Shop small and support your community, you won't want to miss this!
WHERE: Broadway Plaza Street, Walnut Creek - the Street between Nordstrom & Macy's
WHAT: Local Makers & Artists!
- We’ve rounded up the best local Makers of jewelry, organic body, home goods, apparel, glass, holiday candles, local honey, and CBD products💐
- An Outdoor, Open-Air Marketplace
- Handcrafted + Eco-friendly
- Enjoy Live music 🎶 from Indie singer Acredolo Ian Acredolo
- Great food + drinks 🥂 in all of the surrounding eateries
- Bring your kids + fur babies!
- Wander in to our shop for handcrafted goods made from 100+ more local Makers!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
- Want to be a Maker or Artist? Go to http://makersmarket.us/become-a-maker/
- Interested in joining us as a musician? Email events@MakersMarket.US
Makers Market is founded by Suzy Ekman, based in the Bay Area, with stores located in Napa, Santana Row, Broadway Plaza, and Mill Valley. We aim to bring you products that honor the ideals of American craftsmanship and are Modern + Heritage-inspired. Join us in our mission of Rebuilding the Legacy of American Made, while supporting our local artists and the community. Come visit one of our stores today! https://makersmarket.us/locations/