J.J ill is an omnichannel premier retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brandcommitted to delighting our customers with great wear-now product. J.Jill operates anomnichannel platform that delivers a seamless experience to our customers through over 270stores nationwide and a robust ecommerce experience. The J.Jill brand represents an easy,relaxed, inspired style that reflects the confidence and comfort of a woman with a rich, full life.J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't missout on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growingfashion brand.
If you have:
• 2-4 years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a storesupervisory position preferred
• Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
• Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
• Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
• Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
• Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
For more information, contact the store manager, Borany Pheng, at Borany.Pheng@jjill.com