Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
We are seeking dynamic, sales-driven, Seasonal Associates to join our Walnut Creek location for the holiday season!
Work part time, earn extra money for the holidays and be eligible to receive a discount on Nespresso products!
• Act as an enthusiastic ambassador welcoming clientele and identifying their needs
• Advise all clientele on products and services while maintaining a customer centric approach at all times
• Carry out sales of Nespresso products presented in the Boutique
• Utilize Nespresso service standards to help achieve all boutique sales targets
• Assist in capturing a customer’s information in support of building and supporting their relationship with Nespresso
• If necessary, assist in contacting clients regarding new products and events
• Assist with Boutique projects as needed
• Adhere to compliance and quality standards including Food Safety & Hygiene
• Adhere to all cash operating procedures
• Adhere to all shift/work scheduling and planning
• Participate in team meetings and contribute with new ideas and suggestions to further improve the operations
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• 1+ years of prior experience in retail, direct customer sales and service, and/or hospitality is preferred
Visitwww.nespressojobs.com to apply.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Vetera