Come celebrate our new outpost!
You are invited to sip, eat, create, hang out with makers, and learn about our mission to Rebuild the Legacy of American Made.
Where: 1254 Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, CA
When: Saturday February 24th, 10am-7pm
What to look forward to:
- Mimosas and muffins to kick off the morning!
- Meet and shop from local makers
- Wine and bites in the afternoon
- Corn Hole
- 4pm Official Ribbon Cutting with BBQ, Booze, and Bluegrass courtesy of the Town Howlers proudly hailing from Oakland
- Taste test OUR SIGNATURE DRINK (includes Makers Mark, of course)
20% off the purchase of a single product if you rsvp through Eventbrite "buy tickets" above.
To RSVP, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/979810245502996/
Please bring your friends, your family, and anyone else you know to kick off this party!
Follow us on IG to see more of what is going on in the Makers Market world: @makersmarket